Thank you for signing-up for 1, 2 or all 3 of our Fall Giveaways! It’s really easy. Just send an email to us at email@example.com with your preferred giveaway code(s) and we’ll do the rest.
- On September 11th we will give away 4 New Hampshire 2020 bear hunting tags*. Email us with the code ‘2020BEAR’ in the subject line.
- On September 18th we will give away 4 New Hampshire 2020 turkey hunting tags*. Email us with the code ‘2020TURKEY’ in the subject line.
- On September 25th we will give away 4 cool Foundation camo hats. Email us with the code ‘2020CAMO’ in the subject line.
*Must have a valid 2020 NH Hunting license
Limit of one entry for each item per person.
While you’re here, please poke around a bit and become more familiar with NH Fish and Game Department’s official charitable partner.
Our Legacy. Our Children’s Future.
We can’t do it alone! We need your support!
Our case for support
As the official non-profit partner for New Hampshire’s Fish and Game Department, the Wildlife Heritage Foundation of NH operates on charitable contributions. In other words, public donations help us fill the funding gaps for New Hampshire Fish and Game.
When you donate funds to the Foundation, we administer those funds with great deference and respect for our donors’ intent, and with a careful eye toward ensuring strong, sustainable, and positive impact from your charitable investment.
Contributing dollars to the Foundation means that you can be certain that your contributions are used in ways you express and that the outcomes you expect are indeed met.
The Wildlife Heritage Foundation of New Hampshire is a small organization with a BIG mission. We operate exactly like the big foundations and non-profit organizations, except more efficiently!
We are a fully independent charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit with our own board that oversees our fiduciary operations, in addition to operating with strict fiscal oversight according to federal Internal Revenue Services regulations, State of New Hampshire’s Charitable Trust Unit of the Department of Justice, and under corporate regulations of New Hampshire’s Secretary of State’s office.
We don’t have a lot of overhead or unnecessary administrative costs, operating with a couple part-time staff members and a few seasonal helpers, such as an accountant. Our staff are generalists, supporting our board, raising charitable contributions, handling administrative tasks, marketing the Foundation, maintaining the website and social media, and managing the complex grant process for NH Fish and Game.
To donate and help us preserve our treasured New Hampshire outdoor heritage for future generations, please consider the various options for giving.
- Friends of New Hampshire’s Heritage is our annual giving campaign that runs throughout the year. With different giving levels, we offer premium items to those who wish to publicly show their support of the Foundation’s mission! To learn more about giving at any level, please click HERE.
- Designated Giving is a way to help us strengthen those critical funding areas where we always have a need. Those include funding New Hampshire Fish and Game’s Conservation Canine Unit; supporting New Hampshire’s premiere outdoor education center for youth, Barry Conservation Camp; and providing important funding for Heritage sports like hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling. To learn more, please click HERE.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts are ways to express your appreciation for a loved one, friend, colleague, or neighbor who has enjoyed, or currently enjoys, the wonders of New Hampshire’s great outdoors. There is no better way of celebrating someone’s love of the Granite State then by giving a memorial or honor gift in someone’s name. To learn more, please click HERE.
- In-Kind Gifts can hold wonderful memories and be rich with history, such as your first fly fishing rod, your grandpa’s antique hunting shotgun, or your neighbor’s book collection about New Hampshire’s wild places and wild things. To learn more about the current value of your potential in-kind donation, please click HERE.
- Legacy Gifts can make a difference in helping to preserve NH’s treasured heritage of wild places and wild things. Consider the Wildlife Heritage Foundation of New Hampshire as part of your lasting legacy. A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, your donation from your will, stock or insurance policy may provide tax benefits as permitted by law. To learn more, please click HERE.
Your donation can be made either ONLINE THROUGH our safe and secure account at PayPal or by Check
(A personal PayPal account is not required for you to use PayPal for your credit card donation)
Mail Check to:
Wildlife Heritage Foundation of New Hampshire
54 Portsmouth Street
Concord, NH 03301
Be sure to indicate, on PayPal or with your check, if your donation is intended for one of the designated giving funds. If your donation is in memory of or in honor of someone, be sure to include the name of the person and any additional info on PayPay or with your check.
Consider naming the Wildlife Heritage Foundation of NH as you charity on your AMAZONSMILE Account.
AmazonSmile is the charitable foundation of Amazon. When you make a purchase on Amazon, enter AmazonSmile instead of Amazon, and then enter Wildlife Heritage Foundation of New Hampshire as the charity of your choice, and then proceed to make your purchase as usual. AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of each of your purchases to the Foundation, at no extra charge to you! Click here for AmazonSmile.
HELP US PASS ALONG OUR TREASURED HERITAGE – PLEASE DONATE!
We thank you for your support!
The Wildlife Heritage Foundation of NH is a 501(c)(3) organization and charitable contributions may be tax deductible as allowed by law. No goods or services were provided to the donor for this gift. WHFNH Tax ID Number: 26-0223745