The Foundation is open to accepting in-kind contributions that have inherent market value.
In the past, we have gratefully accepted the following in-kind gifts:
- Framed wildlife scenes, either painted, printed, or drawn
- Bamboo fly rods
- Vintage cloth hunt, hiking, and angling club patches
- Binoculars and scopes, in fine working condition
- Antique lodge, camp, and rural home décor
- Firearms that are in excellent working condition and have a traceable lineage
- Outdoor equipment and gear, either new or antique
- Fishing creels
- Books on hunting, angling, trapping, hiking, outdoor photography, and other topics associated with outdoor recreation and enjoyment
- Vintage hunting and fishing journals
- Trout fishing nets, old pocket knives, hunting gear, etc.
Please call us or email us with your inquiry. If possible, please send us photographs and an explanation of your proposed in-kind donation and we will make a speedy determination on how best we can support our partners at NH Fish and Game.
Please note that in accordance with IRS charitable gift regulations, when we accept most in-kind contributions, our formal acknowledgment letter will include a factual description of the item(s), including the condition of the item(s), and will not place a fair market value on the donation. Placing a monetary value on the contributed item(s) is the responsibility of the donor. It is our intention to re-sell the item(s), either through direct sales, auction, or raffle, and use the proceeds directly for our mission.
Please note that gift certificates, discount shopping cards to major outdoor outfitters, free guided tours or hunting and fishing trips, resort and lodge gift certificates, new kayaks and canoes, etc. will be accepted as outright donations and will have a current fair market value placed on them, as they are new and current. As soon as these products begin to lose market value, no gift value will be assigned in the acknowledgment letter.
The Wildlife Heritage Foundation of NH is a 501(c)(3) organization and charitable contributions may be tax deductible as allowed by law. No goods or services were provided to the donor for this gift. WHFNH Tax ID Number: 26-0223745