Welcome to Forever Locked’s event inquiry page!
Interested in hosting one of New Hampshire’s iconic, homegrown exhibitions?
Part of Forever Locked’s educational objectives is to ensure that our exhibit is on display throughout New Hampshire and beyond.
Directors Ray Deragon and Melinda Laro with Governor Chris Sununu at Discover Wild NH Day
Examples of events that are perfect matches for the exhibition are as follows:
- On-campus “nature exploration day” where we bring Forever Locked to your campus, teach kids about New Hampshire’s great outdoors, and present science curriculum-centric topics to students
- Old-home days, where our wild exhibition adds incredible excitement to local communities as they celebrate their history as a New Hampshire community
- Seasonal events, such as fall harvest, maple syrup, and pumpkin festivals, where Forever Locked’s exhibition gets a fresh layer of fall leaves
- Corporate marketing events, such as hunting and fishing shows, as an added way for families and kids to have something fun to do
- New Hampshire county fairs, where Granite Staters can see our moose in their natural setting alongside the live farm animals on display
As a general rule, the following requirements are necessary in order to host Forever Locked at your event:
- Our daily rate for in-state exhibitions is $500
- This rate may vary for schools and other educational venues. We invite you to contact us as there might be grant and/or corporate funding opportunities to help defray the costs.
- Costs for multiple-day events might be negotiable
- The location must be fully and easily accessible for our transportation van and trailer, such as an easy drive-in/drive-out location
- For most events where the exhibition stays in the trailer, electrical supply may be necessary
- Space is required for our educational kiosks, interpretive signs and posters, and merchandise tent
Please complete the form below to inquire about hosting the Forever Locked display at your event.